Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm posting my thoughts and frustrations here because FB is way too public for this. Someone please explain to me why some men don't feel it is important to talk AT ALL.... My first reaction is, he's cheating on me or using me. I do research and find this is a common problem (big surprise). The research says men are intimidated by the superior female talking skills and are weary of saying the wrong thing and getting in trouble. That they naturally retreat to their cave when they are stressed or upset.

Seriously? Do they do this at work? Probably not. They have to communicate there. If I'm such a stressor, why be in a relationship with me? How do I approach this topic with him without seeming nagging or threatening. Seriously. This man will go 5 days without communicating with me at all. Once it's time for a date night, he's a chatterbox. The reason I don't drop him like a hot potato is he's very sweet once we're together.

Don't know how much more stress I can take here. Oh, and I've dumped him once for this behavior and he came running back within a month. UGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment